Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I admit...

Kids learn to talk from their parents. Usually what they say, they have heard somewhere, whether it be tv, movies, friends, or their families. That said, these are some of the phrases coming out of Ambree lately...

Ambree was trying to help Brielle get dressed and Brielle was not cooperating. She was running all over the place and I could tell that Ambree was getting frustrated. She said, "Brielle, if you don't put these pants on, I regret to tell you that I'm going to put them on Bailey instead".


Ambree has been chatting with her friend, Isabelle, on the phone a lot lately and today their conversation was about a mean girl, whom I'm sure was completely made up. Apparently this mean girl puts Isabelle in a vase whenever she sees her(?). They talked about telling this girl that their houses were on main street so she couldn't find our real houses. Anyways, tonight Ambree brought up again this mean girl and all the mean things she does. So I asked Ambree who this girl was, and she replied, "Isabelle and I don't really know her name, but we will find out in the month of June".

Bailey couldn't find her softie, which is usually a tragedy in our house. We were all looking around and Ambree found it and exclaimed, "Bailey, it appears you left your softie on your bed".

And my personal favorite, please don't judge...

This morning Isabelle called a few times and one of those times I called out to Ambree that it was Isabelle for her, to which Ambree replied, "Damnit, it's Isabelle again?"


Isabelle, Ambree, Bailey and Brielle.

Ambree and the girls just love Isabelle. I'm positive Ambree didn't mean that because she enjoys talking to Isabelle. And Joe and I couldn't get mad, we were laughing too hard.



13 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

That is soooooo hilarious! It's amazing how fast kids pick up on what we say. That picture is so cute too. Cute girls!

March 9, 2010 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger Sudar Clan said...

Funny Ambree! I love hearing what the kids have to say.

March 9, 2010 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Great post Jaime! I love this little connection we have to your family!

March 10, 2010 at 3:55 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Hahahahahahaha to ALL of those!! Oh my gosh! SO funny!

I took the kids to Italian Village for the 1st time the other night you know, on their "perfect behavior night"?

Anyway, we got out of the car & Brandt says, "What the hell is this place?"

It caught me so off guard, I didn't know what to do. Clay and I have been laughing since.

I LOVE her "I regret.." it's still cracking me up. And that picture of the 4 of them is just precious.

March 10, 2010 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Ericksons said...

Oh my goodness! You must laugh all the time! your girls are all so cute!

March 11, 2010 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

That is too funny! You can't help but laugh, even if it is a little naughty:)

March 11, 2010 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Celeste said...

That is so dang cute! You have the cutest family! I have unfortunately heard many of those naughty words. And I can't blame only Jeremy! I'm just waiting for it to come out of Jenna too. I'm sure it will sometime!

March 11, 2010 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Mangelson's said...

Oh, I'm so glad I'm not the only mom who sometimes has a potty mouth!!

March 12, 2010 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Kimi said...

I LOVE IT!! Your girls are too funny! (I admit that my little 2 year old is now saying "Oh shit!") Really, can't they pick up the good things we say like "Thank you"?? :)

March 13, 2010 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Kellie Glade said...

And that is why we love being mothers. We get to hear the funniest things and relive childhood all over again. Love it!!! Thanks for the luck...I'm not progressing all that much, so I'll probably go over. Ahhh!!!

March 31, 2010 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Tay and Jen said...

When are you going to do another post!!??? You promised me one months ago!!!! I miss those girls!

September 20, 2010 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger Michelle Olson said...

I read this several months ago, but Stephen and I read it tonight together. We thought it was hilarious, and love Ambree to pieces. We talked about how we have a special connection to her, since she was our little "four year old" in nursery. Always so bright, talkative, and came up with the funniest phrases!

October 10, 2010 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Deena Marie said...

Jem$, I LOVE your blog. Oh geez, love love love it, I'm reading through everything!

November 23, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home